Question Of The Day - Thursday 2 May

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As an old retired geezer, the days all seem pretty much the same, but yeah, I consider Monday to be the first day of the week.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Even though the calendar shows Sunday as the first day of the week, I still consider the weekend the end of the week, and Monday, when people generally go back to work or school the beginning.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Even though the calendar shows Sunday as the first day of the week, I still consider the weekend the end of the week, and Monday, when people generally go back to work or school the beginning.
:yeah:

I agree, calendar shows Sunday but Saturday/Sunday is weekend for me and Monday is start of the new week.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Always was Sunday, but these days I stick with Monday so I don't confuse everyone :crazy:
I always liked Sunday as the first day because starting your week with a leisurely cup of coffee and lounging in your robe is better than hitting the snooze button at 5:30. But it's all just a mental hurdle.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On a calendar, I hate it when they are made up starting with Monday. It should be SMTWTFS on a calendar. If I had a normal work schedule, I suppose I would consider Monday the beginning of the week, but I work Sunday to Thursday, so Sunday is the beginning of my week.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always thought it was Monday, but recently I heard it is Sunday. Too late now, I'm used to thinking of Monday as the start of the week.