Question of the day - Thursday 17 March

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

My sister & I are both right handed, but both of our parents are left handed!  Crazy right?  
My parents are/were both left handed and we are all right handed. Dad's brother was left handed as well but forced by the nuns at school to use his right hand 

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a rightie, though folks have told me some things I do is more like a leftie. Opening cans and jars, playing cards, etc.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My parents are/were both left handed and we are all right handed. Dad's brother was left handed as well but forced by the nuns at school to use his right hand 
That's interesting. I haven't ever come across anyone else whose parents are both lefties, but children are right.  I'll have to tell my parents about that. 

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm right handed.  On my Mom's side 2 out of the 11 of us were left handed so they always got the outside corners of the table at family dinners. 
  Now my son appears to be a lefty.  One of my friends said her daughter did everything with her left hand and then suddenly changed to right.  So time will tell I guess!