GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi everyone :wave3:

What is your favourite type of weather ? :sunshine::fallsmiley:

I love a good thunderstorm :storm:
Especially if it's been warm & sunny before, then the weather changes & a good thunderstorm kicks in. :confused:
I also love that smell afterwards its like a earthy, clean, refreshing smell :crazy:

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like thunderstorms too, as long as they aren't damaging. Everything seems so much fresher after a nice rain.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A sunny day, in the low 70s, just like we had yesterday. It was so very pleasant outside.

Tomorrow, it's going up into the 90s, and something broke my electrical circuits and the AC isn't running. I think running the dishwasher and dryer at the same time was too much for it.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like mild sunny weather with a few clouds in a bright blue sky - the sort of weather you'd hope to expect in April and May.
I also like winter weather that has bright sunshine but is crisp in the air, often in the morning. Some snow for bonus points is great!
I like rain too, as long as I'm not caught up in it! Same for thunderstorms. I love watching lighting.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like rain, although I'm beginning to think that it's just a myth people talk about.
I also love snow, as long as I don't have to drive in it.