Question of the day - Thursday 14 January

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now it is 6:40P.M. here and the temp is still 51F. I have my windows open here! But it is supposed to drop down to about 35F over night. I guess I'll close the windows later when I go to bed. The Boys are loving it though; they have been on the window sill most of the day!

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure of the temp right now.  It is raining and we actually had thunder and lighting! Very rare.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Been below 0 degrees Fahrenheit here, too. That's way below 0 Celsius in England. We've had a couple of inches of snow here and there, but nothing drastic. It's sunny today, and I am so grateful. It's been dark and gloomy for far too many days. I lose my energy when it's so dark. 
Is it still cold by you? It's 41 where I am now (northern suburbs) - bikini weather! Of course we've got another big freeze this weekend.

Right now all the snow from last week and the weekend is melting outside. Will turn to ice again lol. Trying to still scrape off the ice-stuck snow from my car before the next freeze.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was in the twenties here today, balmy weather as you said. Some of our snow melted in sunny spots. But it's going back to 0 on Sunday, and it's usually 5 degrees colder in the winter and 5 degrees hotter out here in the western suburbs than it is closer to the lake. This sure is a chance for you to get the ice off your car. We can't complain though, can we? It's been a rather mild winter up to now.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thursday:  sunny and warm enough that I had my windows opened until late afternoon.

Friday:  Raining and cooler.  Not cold, just cooler.  In the 40's,  Back up to 50's and sunny tomorrow.  Back down to 40's and raining Sunday.  Hospital for pneumonia on Monday, I'm thinking.

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yesterday it was 66 degrees. Today it hit 42 at 4am, then slowly fell all day. As I write this, it's 27, and will hit 22 before it's all said and done. Brrrr!

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I went through that a few weeks ago, my yard was completely flooded, couldn't get out of the house for days. It looked like someone put my home on an island in the middle of a  lake. Hope you aren't in the same boat that I was, AbbysMom.