Question of the day - Thursday 14 April

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi everyone

We all love our kitties :heart3: But, I think all cats have that little something extra special that we love about them. :rub: For example - big eyes or the softest coat :heart4:

What do you think your cat(s) best feature is ?

Cairo my sphynx I love his paws. He got very long toes that look like little hands. Especially when he uses them to pick things up
Purdy my DSH I love her eyes - they are huge !
I think with my Maine Coons it's their very long bushy tails.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, being that Cocoa is a Tortie - it's the golden blaze on one half of her nose.  I like to trace it with my finger which she enjoys.

Casper, his belly.  He's somewhat more plush than a regular short hair and his belly is pure white  and oh so fluffy.  Luckily, he like having it rubbed.  Is not a trap!

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
For Cassie, I'd say its her eyes. They are larger than most and unique color green.

Monet.. umm.. he's pretty average, lol

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
our jaspurr has the most lovely face! his nose is extra wide, which i noticed immediately when i first met him, but which fits his face/features purrfectly.

our little deedee is very long, and svelte. she also has the most soft and silky fur!

our little allie (punkin) is polydactyl, has one extra toe (complete with claw) on each front paw. she also has a very unusual 'collar' of fur framing her head, around her upper neck -- just so pretty!

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Leroy has huge ears with nice visible veins. They're perfect if I ever need to test his blood glucose levels

I like Emma's floofy tail but definitely not the occasional cling on poop.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Chula and Paul both have beautiful eyes and adorable big ears, but what really gets to me is that the underside of Chula's left paw is black, like it was dipped in black paint or soot.  For some reason, I just love this paw!

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Circe:  she has amazing toe-hawks (the tufts of fur between her toes)

Autumn:  her "painted" face

TV:  her glossy black fur

Domino:  his snowy white chest

Cosette:  her amazing golden eyes

inanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Toothless - its her personality. She's so soulful that there are times that I actually forget she is a cat. I love her eyes too. They speak volumes.

Andy - his markings. He is a black and white mix and has a very unique uneven pattern. He also has yellow/blue/green eyes that are quite striking.

Jake - (tuxedo). I love his white feet and the white check mark he has above his nose. He has the softest fur.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
According to my blood contract with Morgana, I am first absolutely obliged to say that everything about her is absolutely gorgeous and perfect, and that she is a stunning beauty with a fabulous bod that would send all males weeping and stars in the sky fall with jealousy.

Now, back to the proper Q at hand!

Morgana: Her darling little paws, so petite, round, soft and pretty - white fur and pinks pads. And her still very kittenish looking face, with the cuteness/naughtyness mixed into one, along with vivid eyes.

Camelot: His sometimes goofy, sometimes elegant, but often very sympathetic face overall. And when he sits a certain way, he has a distinguished chest.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Mollipop - Her tail is really long and she waves her tail like a flag. We call her our little Meowlamute because she carries that tail way up over her back to where her tail actually touches her neck. Maybe she was part Malemute in a prior life or something. I've never seen a cat carry her tail the way Molli does.

Muffin - It's her whole personality. She doesn't get fazed easily and nothing (except for Mollipop) really bothers her. I love sleeping with her at night because she cuddles into me so closely and she tucks her front paws under my chin. I put my arm around her and we both drop off to sleep. (This only happens, though, when Mollipop decides to move up to my head on my pillow and curl up there. Otherwise, Molli is with me and then Muffin has to flop down next to my back.)

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
By far, their personalities! They are all so unique! I can never understand how people say they are all alike.

Sara - just an amazingly sweet girl, even when she gets mad.
Maple - she's been on Prozac for a couple months now, and I think her personality is finally starting to emerge - such a playful thing now!
Penelopy - she's the really lovey-dovey one of the bunch, so very affectionate, especially with the love nips.
Oscar - he's my fearless and crazy little mama's boy! he also hates having his head touched, lol.
Oliver - my gentle old soul; pretty much polar opposite of his brother, but still the same in so many ways.

As far as other things though....

Sara - she has the most gorgeous eyes. And the coloring around them makes her look like she has eyeliner on.
Maple - her swingy belly! It really swings when she takes off running, lol.
Penelopy - she doesn't just walk, she sashays. Swings those hips back and forth!
Oscar - the heart-shaped spot that shows at the top of his front right leg when that leg is extended forward.
Oliver - his tail, that is all black with the tiny white tip; his tail gets pooffed out at the littlest thing (anger, fear, excitement from chasing his brother, etc), and then that white tip looks like a powder buff then!