Question of the day - Thursday 13 Feb

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi everybody :wave3:

Oops ! I nearly forgot today’s question :paperbag:
So, here’s Thursday’s ( later than normal ) question ....

Are there any household chores you actually enjoy doing ?

I don’t mind doing laundry. I also quite enjoy vacuuming, I like it when you hit a particularly dirty patch and you can hear all the little bits getting sucked up. :lol:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love doing laundry. But unfortunately I have to wait until my mother leaves the house because she's a control freak. :(
Even then, she somehow knows that I used it and screams at me.
Someday soon I hope to get away from her and have my own non-agitator washing machine. :crossfingers:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmm...

umm...

Well I like bringing my Bluetooth speaker in when I’m cleaning the bathrooms. Does that count? I like the way I feel like I have things together when the floors are done. So I guess those are my answers.:lol2: I guess vacuuming is my favorite because I like knowing I got entry bit of the carpet. It’s one of my DDs chores though and she’s still learning so I keep having to make her go back over spots. The steam mop is kind of fun to use too.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I actually enjoy most household chores. I'm a real neat freak and I love it when the house is clean and tidy. There's something so satisfying about cleaning the place up.

Which is a good thing, because my cats really love to trash the house.

:lol:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I don't mind vacuuming. I don't mind cleaning out my desk or sorting through drawers and closets. (I keep wanting to attack the basement and get it cleaned and organized, but Rick won't let me do it by myself and he keeps putting me off.)

When I get up in the morning and it's a nice, sunny day, I love to open the windows, hit my iPad, and just rip through the house. I get such a feeling of satisfaction when everything is clean and the house smells so good.

Is cooking (preparing dinner) a chore? If so, count me in on that, too. I'll do it without complaining....most of the time.

I'll do anything, but dishes. Please, I beg you, don't make me do dishes.