Question of the day - Thursday 12 November

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi everyone :wavey:

I know this question as been asked before, but we have a lot of new members now ..... So...

What color are your eyes ?

I have green eyes with hints of blue :D

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mostly green. Flecks of other colors - so maybe considered hazel?  Depends on what I'm wearing, the way other colors reflect back I guess.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Blue-gray with a green ring around the pupil. Ask three people what color my eyes are, and they'll all say something different.

shauvon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone, I am a mommy to A 18 year old calico female of course! Her name is Sydney;She actually has my personality what she wants is what she wants and she doesn't give up until she gets it persistence pays off! I'm also a mommy to an 8 year old yellow tabby I took him in 4 years ago, he's gorgeous he looks like a big tom cat with white eyes and he's definitely a mama's baby only, I think he was abused by a man because he's not comfortable around any males not even my husband. I just lost Sydney's sister last March. When I moved out on my own I kept them in the house and even built a screened in porch for them my builder thought I was nuts, but we do whatever we can for our babies that we love sometimes more than life. That's just a short intro into how much of an animal lover I am. Eventually I will attach pictures, videos I even have dear that have their babies and their babies have babies here obviously I live in the woods so I have all kinds of critters. Okay guys look forward to continuing to read everyones input thank you for inviting me to join.

shauvon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry I left out an important component to my short story my male cat his name is Damien. Now don't think of the movie of the omen I didn't name him after that it's a good strong Italian name, but because of the white eyes it makes me feel that when he looks at me he can see my soul and he trusts me, okay bye for now.