Question of the Day - Thursday 12 June

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Happy Thursday everyone

I'm loving the warmer weather and the lighter nights now that summer is finally on the way

The only thing I'm NOT liking is all the butterflies about now - I am absolutely petrified of them!

I'm don't mind any other bug or insect at all, just butterflies

So today's question is -

Do you have a phobia of anything ? If so, what is it ?
GemsGem,  Do NOT read my bridal shower and wedding posts! I repeat, do NOT read my bridal shower and wedding posts!
 ( I had a butterfly theme.)

I am terrified of heights, especially overpasses and bridges. I like small, metal grate bridges, but big, suspension bridges terrify me, and I sometimes could drive over them, but can't anymore. Ladders don't bother me, strangely. I don't really like being on them, but I don't have the heights fear; I'm just concerned that I'll do something stupid and fall off (I'm clumsy), but I can't say that scares me.

I should be phobic about dogs, having had my face torn apart by one in 2000, but I still love dogs, and will pet them. Funny how phobias work, isn't it?

(After reading some of our phobias, I think I should post a disclaimer when posting about some of my favorite things: gardening and snake jewelry!
   I never thought about those members who have those phobias. I'm sorry about the snake jewelry posts!)

Last edited: