Question Of The Day - Thursday 10 May

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi everyone :) :wave3:

Here on 'The Cat Site' which forums do you spend most your time in ? :lovecat2:
(Health, behavior, lounge, strays & Ferals, IMO etc... You can pick as many as you like)

I'm mostly in New Cats on the Block & the Cat Lounge :purr:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lately, i've mostly been in the Cat Lounge and IMO. now that i'm not as involved in other things at home, i'll likely be more active in other forums, especially Cat Health, Behavior, and i always enjoy the Pregnant Cats and Kittens forum! :D

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No question about it - the Photos Forum. Not only are the images absolutely the very best of what the internet has to offer, but the subject matter is simply wonderful. Sweet and and sometimes bittersweet - and often downright hilarious - TCS also seems to be a magnet for really fine (professional level) photography. And let's be honest - who doesn't enjoy looking at gorgeous kitties after whom one doesn't need to clean up later?

;)

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good question. I tend to hit the "newest posts" lighting bolt (which used to be "..." on mobile) and go through that and see what striles my interest rather than going to separate forums. I probably post in the cat lounge and the pictures forums the most, but I lurk elsewhere.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I like to check Cat Health, Behavior, Other Pets & Animals since I love dogs as well, New Cats on the Block and always the Cat Lounge.

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ I look at New Posts. I like reading what others are doing about cat care . I always learn something !
In My Opinion is interesting to see what people are thinking about other than their kitty cats . `:think:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Strays and Ferals. It's nice to read about others helping cats that are out there struggling to fend for themselves.

I always skim through the latest threads on the forums and if I see the word "Catio" or "Cat Enclosure" I make a beeline for that thread going "Oh, please let there be photos!"