Question of the Day: Thurs. Sept. 8th

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's talk calenders.

How many calenders do you have around home? What do they look like?
Or do you use a "digital calender" (ex. your phone) or an online calender?

Have a good day

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
4. One is a Positive Pit Bull Calendar in my room 2 are pet calendars around the house and 1 is a motorcycle calendar.
I don't just have 4 random calendars since I live with my parents... I got all of them for free actually. The Positive Pit Bull Calendar was a present from a good friend.
I got the 2 pet calendars from my shelter that were donated and the motorcycle one I am not sure where my dad got that.
I also have a daily Bad dog calendar.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't have any here at home but at work I have 3! 2 are regular cat calenders and the 3rd is a page a day cat calender.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have two calendars at home in the kitchen. One is a large one with kitten pictures, and the other is a mini-calendar with all black cats on it.

At work I have a page-a-day cat calendar next to my computer, a desk blotter calendar on the counter behind me where I write days off and other work-related stuff, and then above it is another cat calendar (my family went crazy with calendars as gifts this year
)

Then I also have my phone that is synced with Facebook calendars and my Google calendar, and I enter stuff in it as well.

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have two calenders. One is in the kitchen and it is a wall calendar of Bad Cat
. The other is a digital one on my phone

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While I pick up calendars with interesting (to me, anyway) pictures from the John Deere dealership, the Chev dealership, the bank and my friend's drugstore, I never use them, just save the pics. I have a calendar on the landline phone, the cell and on the computer, so paper calendars are redundant.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we get given so many calendars it's insane.

I have a R-Patz calendar in my bedroom, one in the kitchen, one in the basement and one on my phone and a paper one also in book form in my purse. I am sure there are more but, the main ones we use are in the Kitchen and my paper one in my purse.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have two in my house. One is from the TV show The Office and its in my basement. The other one is from the city with any special dates for garbage pick ups, events etc and its in one of the kitchen cupboards. I use the one on my phone sometimes if I am not home.

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have several, one FD calender, it's 2 foot by 3 foot big, and it's where we write everything.
I have one white board on my fridge for pressing matters, and I use the one on my phone to help me remember stuff.

then there's the school calender, which tells us days off, phone numbers, and stuff like that.

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have any at home unless you count the (currently blank) white board one stuck to my fridge door.
It's the kind where you write in the current month with dry erase markers and wipe and re-use every month. I have one calendar at work. Usually I just use my phone. That's where I have my appointments, birthdays, etc. saved.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I keep this one right next to the computer as you can see, I use this to jot things down quickly.

This is the wall calendar from the Humane Society I keep above my other desk in the computer room.

This one is in the kitchen attached to the fridge.

These are the only ones I use each year, 3 is all I need.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one caender in the kitchen with cat piccies of course,that I load with all the things I have to do,peoples birthdays e.t.c.x

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 has pictures of cats. 1 has pictures of humming birds and the 3rd has pictures of dinosaurs. Midnight likes dinosaurs, he will watch the tv if something with dinosaurs is on
So I bought that 1 for him