Question of the Day: Thurs. Oct. 6

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 8 ear piercings: 3 three in each lobe, my left tragus, and my right helix pierced. (I eventually want to get my rook and conch pierced on my ears; we'll see!). I normally wear tiny little "diamond" studs in each piercing, except for the bottom lobes. I usually wear very feminine, dangly earrings in those!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Yes, but I now only wear earrings in the 1 set of holes. I went through a punk-rock phase when I was younger, and pierced my ears in several places with a big safety pin. (Don't try this at home, kids!
) I've since let them close up.

When I was 13, Mom wouldn't let me get my ears pierced, "If God wanted you to have holes in your ears, you would've been born with them." (I resisted the impulse to tell her, "If God intended you to drink wine all the time, you would have been born with a wine glass in your hand.") Needless to say, that statement made a rebellious teenager pierce her own ears with a safety pin in her bedroom!

I always wear earrings; even if I wear no other jewelry. I feel naked without them. I usually wear danglers, but have an array of hoops and studs.

kittehtime

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i have 2 holes in each of my ears.

i've recently begun stretching my 1st holes. i'm at 14g and my goal is 0g

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have my ears pierced....a lot

I have 3 holes in each lobe, but have only been wearing studs in the 2nd and 3rd ones recently.

I have my rook and conch pierced on my left ear, with small barbells in them.

I have a tragus, industrial, and helix piercing in my right ear. Tragus and helix have rings, industrial is a barbell.