Question of the day: Thurs. July 5

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good evening folks.

Today's random question is: have you ever had to go to court? (could be jury, witness, self inflicted, etc.... Just curious on how many ppl have seen the inside of a court room)

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Looks like I am the only one.  I went to small claims court and lost.  Should have won but was blindsided by the other side.  I was there all by myself and he had a lawyer. 

On top of that the judge was just filling in and didn't regularly hear that kind of case.  Going in I was given the option to postpone but I wanted to get it over with.  This was before I had seen the other side.

Another time I was asked to go by the my insurance company because they were suing the person that hit me.  I went but they never showed up.  I had already gotten paid so it wasn't a big deal to me just a wasted day.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A woman hit my Cruiser one morning while I was driving through our parking lot at work....she backed out of her space and into Clarence's right front panel and front door. Her insurance company had the audacity to say that I was 65% at fault (because I was driving through the parking lane when it happened), but it was very obvious that she backed into me. My insurance company took her to court and won. I had to attend in order to testify as to what happened.

tracey4779

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi. This may sound quite strange but i have been searching for a monkgomery monkey for my young son. I still have my monkgomery but hes a bit worse for wear as he was my fav toy and took him everywhere. I came across ur post saying u have 4 and was wondering if ud sell one? I live in northern ireland. If so please can u let me know a price. Many thanks x

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Good evening folks.
Today's random question is: have you ever had to go to court? (could be jury, witness, self inflicted, etc.... Just curious on how many ppl have seen the inside of a court room)
I was briefly on a Jury, and I was once a defence witness.