Question of the Day: Thurs. Aug. 27

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I usually wear either shorts and a tank or knit pants and a t-shirt (most of these are not exactly PJs) depending on the weather. I used to be a nudie, but that was before I had as many cats

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Grogs

Just boxers, regardless of the season. I don't like the feel of additional clothes when I'm sleeping because I feel like they wad up underneath me.
except mine aren't boxers.... I can feel them too much to get comfy...

I have such a hard time sleeping in other peoples houses.... I usually wear a huge tshirt and undies at OPH's, with a pair of boxers/pj pants on the floor if needed. (mind you if I have a bedroom with a door and not a couch, I can sleep as normal
)

I hate the feeling of clothing while sleeping (I don't feel my undies)....

DH otoh sleeps in these polar fleece pants....even when its warm out
In winter its the polar fleece pants with a tshirt.... summer, its polar fleece pants. Occassionally if its very warm, it'll be boxers and a tshirt. I do NOT know how he can do it. He has blankets on top of everything.... he says its something bout the weight of the blankies he needs... but how he's not hot as heck I don't know....

We are so very opposite...he's dressed with blankets...I'm undressed with a sheet.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the warmer weather, it's undies and a t-shirt. In the winter I wear pj bottoms and a long sleeve shirt.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the summer I wear men's tee shirts, they are so comfortable. In the winter I wear either flannel pj's or nightgown.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Depends on where I am at. If I'm at home shorts and a tank top. If I'm at my sweeties then maybe undies but more likely less