Question of the Day, Sunday, the 25th of April, 2021

miss eveliina

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My favourite board game is Scrabble. DH and I often play in the evening.
I stopped online gaming a long time ago - I think at 18 when I started University. I wanted to focus on my studies and just stopped playing. I used to play a lot of Counter Strike and Day of Defeat before that.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's see, some games that I like are Joking Hazard, Cat Lady, Concept, Secret Hitler, and Santorini.

My sister and brother-in-law are HUGE board gamers. They moved in November and stored most of their games in my house and it took up an entire room in my basement. There was absolutely no walking space. This is their board game collection in their new house, I'm pretty sure there are more that aren't pictured as well.
1619379854437.png

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I always loved playing Life! Actually one of our friends gave us a new edition as a wedding gift! :lol: We used to get together to play games with friends before we were married; but nothing too heavy or serious.

My kids have Disney Eye Found It and we love playing! You work as a team to find the objects pictured on the game board. Its a lot of fun!Disney Eye Found It! Game

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
As a kid I played Scrabble, checkers, Monopoly, Candy Land, and Uncle Wiggly. In fact, I liked Uncle Wiggly so much that in my mind if someone says a number, especially an age or year, I see it immediately on the Uncle Wiggly board. Weird, huh? As I got older, I became a bad loser so that ended the games.