Question of the day, Sunday, the 24th of September, 2023

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I work from home and rarely leave my house, so my lounging clothes are just my clothes. I pretty much just wear pajama pants and a t-shirt. If I change my clothes my dogs instantly suspect I'm leaving the house and start to worry. Sometimes I just need to shower, guys!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wear the llama Christmas pajama pants that MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles sent me as a gift when we played Secret Santa years ago. I love them! Once I caught DH wearing them and said, "Hey, those are my llama pajamas!" I bought him a lot of cute comfy pajama pants with pictures of Darth Vader, and Homer Simpson on them after he had surgery, so I guess he thought the llama PJs were his, too. He has the cat mentality of "if it's mine, it's mine and if it yours it's mine" going on. I also wear comfy lounge pants that have holes in them and t-shirts year-round. Last night, I got cold and put on a hoodie. Which also has holes in it. :rolleyes2:

At work, it's scrubs. It was funny because the other night I didn't have any socks to wear, so I wore some Halloween socks to work. I didn't think anyone would notice. My friend did, because she was wearing Christmas socks. We looked like we stepped out of almost any store you go into now. A mix of Halloween and Christmas. :lol: