Question of the day, Sunday, the 24th of September, 2023

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and Happy Sunday!

Weather change is upon us. What is your go-to outfit when you're at home lounging?

yoga pants or sweats, cami, hoodie, and moccasins

what about you?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Comfortable clothes are the most important for me when home lounging whether a tee shirt and shorts when it's warm or sweat pants, crew shirt and sweat shirt when it's cool.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No weather change for us. Not yet. Autumn does not exist here. It's summer 2.0. :sunshine:

The same thing I wear the rest of the year. Leggings, a t shirt and socks or lightweight slippers.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Leggings or athleisure pants and a tshirt. I actually spent money on 2 new oversized tshirts from the men’s department at Walmart on Friday because I needed some new ones. They had better fun graphic tees than in the women’s section and even my butt is covered. My teen approved even. :lol: I went with Snoopy and a cat one.

I bought a men’s big and tall red and black plaid flannel from the clearance section at Kohls last summer that goes over everything if I’m chilly. It comes to my knees almost and wraps around me more than once. Its sooo cozy!:cloud9:

If I remember right; I paid all of $7 but man was that a good use of $7! It feels weird to buy house-clothes new; but then I do wear them more than my going-places things. At least they were all inexpensive.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When it gets cooler,I may throw on an open up the front old sweatshirt.Cooler yet will bring out the long pants and a tee shirt.Once it turns really cold,out come the sweat pants,full fledged sweatshirts and toasty socks.By that time it's time for an extra fleece blankie on the bed and flannel sheets too!

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Track pants, skivvy or long sleeve tee, heavy jumper, thick socks and slippers in cold weather. I have several jumpers I made, in various weights, so it's easy to adjust. Sometimes I wear jeans when it's warmer. When it's hot I wear a tee and lightweight linen trousers, and when it's filthy hot I'm likely to wear a singlet and pants and not bother with more unless I have to go out.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Lounge pants and a t-shirt or sweatshirt, depending on how cold it is.
I looked in my closet and realized I desperately need to go clothes shopping, and I HATE clothes shopping. :paperbag:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Track pants, skivvy or long sleeve tee, heavy jumper, thick socks and slippers in cold weather. I have several jumpers I made, in various weights, so it's easy to adjust. Sometimes I wear jeans when it's warmer. When it's hot I wear a tee and lightweight linen trousers, and when it's filthy hot I'm likely to wear a singlet and pants and not bother with more unless I have to go out.
A few years ago my AC went out during a horrible heat wave. My house got to be over 90. I paraded around in my underwear and a tank top (drapes closed of course).

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wear the same thing regardless if I go out or not. Bootcut jeans, socks, sandals in the house & during summer, boots outside in the winter, short sleeve ribbed shirts in summer, I wear a 3/4 length sleeves crew neck cardigan over them in the winter. I hate long sleeves, since I wash my hands a lot. I wear a fabric headband, I have one for each day of the week and wash them in a mesh bag. Also wear the back of my hair up in a ponytail scrunchie when i do housework. Hair stays down with headband when I'm out or on computer.

Last edited: