Question of the Day, Sunday the 23rd of May, 2021

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and Happy Sunday!!

My fave go-to outfit when I am not going to be seen in public during this hot weather is cotton pj bottoms, tank or cami, sneakers or slippers. and baseball cap.

What about you?

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My usual: carpenter's pants, because they hold up well, and if they get dirty or stained, it's no big deal, and a tee shirt. The only addition is a boonie hat when working outside, but I still wear my old slop boots when working in the dirt.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thin pj pants or leggings and a loose t-shirt or cami. If it's really hot (we don't have air conditioning), then I'll wear my little shorts that are so not appropriate for public :blush: and loose tank, or my little cotton sundress...it's basically a long tank top. I also have a couple of bathing suit coverups that are thin and flowy, like a loose long tank tunic dress...I'll wear those as well.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My running shorts are the lightest and most comfortable ones I own so a pair of those with a light weight cotton t-shirt. Barefoot in the house, my favorite Haflinger soft material clogs that I bought on sale years ago when I'm in the yard.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I prefer a tank and some kind of athletic shorts. And bare feet; but I’m usually wearing sandals or something. I just don’t like the short shorts that are out right now. I went shopping for some recently and was disappointed. Its not cooler to me if your thighs touch... I have short ones that I wear to exercise inside; but I don’t wear them outside even in my yard if I can help it. Plus a few weeks ago my neighbor came home from the gym in her very short shorts and a cheek basically popped out when she bent over. :paperbag: Our yards are big but not THAT big. I’d have been SO embarrassed!:paperbag:

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Light weight long pants of some kind, including lounge wear or pj bottoms. Some have coordinating tops and sometimes I wear tanks but none of this would be appropriate to go to the store or take a walk as it looks too much like around the house clothing. As di and bob di and bob said, the more casual you look the more that something will happen like someone comes over. Last summer a neighbor came to get me because a coyote had killed a feral I fed (sadly) and he wanted to let me know. I had to struggle into a bra as I was running to get the door.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bootcut jeans and short sleeved shirt in summer, with washable sandals, no matter if I'm going anywhere or not. I won't go back to sweatpants, I was in them for years.

Oh, and usually have my parasol with me, if I go outside. ☂

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you want company, don't wear a bra!
Ha! I Iive on the highway so even if I don't have guests I put on a bra if I go outside, because people will see me, even if I'm just mowing (also, they're large and it's not comfortable to go without). BUT just a stretchy lounge bra; there's no way I'm wearing a "real" bra around the house!

Very comfy, looks decent under a shirt: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HRFTGHI/?tag=thecatsite