Question of the Day, Sunday the 19th of July, 2020

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning etc and Happy Sunday!

Easy one today. Someone else posted this once so I am stealing it, hee, hee

What are you wearing right now?

I have on a pink tank, blue, pink, purple, and green floral, baggy, flowy pj bottoms, navy blue moccasins, and a cheetah print robe
that I am going to lose soon and put on a thin cotton shirt. Another day of 90s here with heat advisory telling us to stay in with ac

What about you?

Roxabelle

Human slave to Sinclair the Kitten
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Right now? Grey sweatpants and a white tank! Im having a lazy Sunday and haven’t got properly dressed yet. If you’d asked me yesterday, I would have said a bubblegum pink dungaree dress, turquoise tights, silver shoes and a denim jacket.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm still in my PJs. A pant and tank top combo. They are a bright coral pink ish color trimmed in lace around the neckline and the cuffs of the pants. I also have on a pair of blue and white fuzzy socks and am wearing my light blue slippers. Does my cat count as something I'm wearing???She's not leaving my lap anytime soon....

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Still in night clothes: a turquoise nite shirt with white stripes, a lighter turquoise short robe with 3/4 length sleeves, and socks... Kind of chilly in here when I got up---AC going all night and will be the next few days.
We are having hot temps with heat index at least 100 degrees.... need the AC..

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dirty blue jeans and a ratty old T-shirt. As soon as the morning dishes are done and litter box scooped I'm going out to do some gardening.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
White cotton shorts that belonged to my daughter and a Pet Rescue t-shirt that didn't belong to my daughter. 😄 Barefoot since it's another steamy and humid day.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, this is a bad day for me to do this because I probably look insane to anyone outside of my house. I woke up about an hour ago and am still being lazy, so I have on a cream-colored chiffon chemise (short-ish), a pair of cotton marron and white plaid pajama bottoms, and a muted puce patterned silk kimono-sleeved robe made from a recycled sari. My hair is still in last night's bun. (I have hip-length hair that I have to wear in a bun to bed or risk massive tangling! Thankfully, I can just wrap my hair around itself and it will hold pretty well without elastic bands or bobby pins.)

Let us just say, I look Goooooood! Hahahaha!

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! I'm back. Can I post again? It should be O.K. because I showered, washed my hair, and I'm wearing different clothes: a loose green T-shirt and a pair of loose fitting light weight cotton indigo blue (but not real indigo dye I am sure) Japanese farmer's pants that tie at the ankle that I bought when I was over there the first time.