Question of the Day, Sunday, the 17th of day of September 2023

Binxie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There are a couple of classic TV channels where I am and they have Dick VanDyke Show, The Honeymooners, Twilight Zone, Alfred Hitchcock, I Love Lucy, Leave It To Beaver, Andy Griffith and many more, I like most of them. I also love Seinfeld and Frasier,

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
There are a couple of classic TV channels where I am and they have Dick VanDyke Show, The Honeymooners, Twilight Zone, Alfred Hitchcock, I Love Lucy, Leave It To Beaver, Andy Griffith and many more
I remember my parents watching The Honeymooners and I loved Leave It To Beaver as a kid. I also liked Bewitched and still watch the reruns.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Castle. I'm autistic and one of my obsessions is certain TV shows. It changes periodically, but Castle has been the one for over a decade now, definitely the longest one. Before that it was Bones. I also love Who's The Boss? but finding that on a streaming platform is nearly impossible and they only put season 1 on DVD. 😑

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots!

Time Team, New Tricks, Midsomer Murders, Auf Wiedersehen Pet, Morse, Lewis, MASH, Antiques Roadshow, Oliver's Travels, ER, Sleepers, In the Red, Pride and Prejudice, Foyle's War, Hamish MacBeth ... I watch more series than films, but all the films are multiples, too. I don't watch anything new, now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Law and Order and Blue Bloods are at the top of my list....Cold Case when I can find it,NCIS,Major Crimes, the Closer,Rizzoli and Isles just to name a few.
lizzie, cold case is on tbs at 3;00am, 3eps, tuesday and wednesday.

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Rod Serling was a genius, wasn't he? We watch the Twilight Zone marathon every year on New Year's Eve.
Yes, he was. I tried watching the remake, but most of the episodes showed they just didn't get it. I love having the DVD collection so I don't have to worry about missing my favorite episodes during those marathons.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Been watching a lot of Sam and Colby (YouTubers). I don't believe in ghosts (not the way most people do) but they are entertaining.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
misty8723 misty8723 Neil Gaiman says that there will be season 3 if there is enough interest in season 2, but that it might not be until 2026 given the strike.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
misty8723 misty8723 Neil Gaiman says that there will be season 3 if there is enough interest in season 2, but that it might not be until 2026 given the strike.
He has also said if there isn't a season 3 he will write a book. I understand he has season 3 already planned, but can't write it because of the strike. I hate that S2 ended on a cliffhanger.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite TV series of all times is "Cold Case", I have watched them, and rewatched and again and again.
Then I like "Criminal Minds".

My favorite movie is the Back to the Future trilogy, I know the lines by heart.
Second good movie is "Meet the Parents", which I have watched a hundred times.

There are more titles, but these ones are my favorites.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite TV series of all times is "Cold Case", I have watched them, and rewatched and again and again.
Then I like "Criminal Minds".

My favorite movie is the Back to the Future trilogy, I know the lines by heart.
Second good movie is "Meet the Parents", which I have watched a hundred times.

There are more titles, but these ones are my favorites.
I love Cold Case as well. I watched 2 eps this morning