Question of the Day, Sunday, the 17th of day of September 2023

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and Happy Sunday!

What movie or tv show do you keep rewatching?

I rewatch eps of the Brady Bunch and I love them!!!

what about you?

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My preference are “Who dun it”-type cop series, which by their nature are not re-watchable.

But I did watch the old “Who's on First?" comedy routine by Abbott and Costello on Youtube more times than I remember.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can (and do) re-watch Friends and Big Bang...It's always funny, no matter how many times I've seen the episode. There are other shows that I'll put on as well, but those are the two main ones. As for movies, there are just so many that I'll re-watch that I couldn't list them all. Harry Potter is playing on TV today, so that will be on as I clean my basement...can't even count how often I've watched those movies. The thing is, I don't sit and pay full attention to movies and shows that I've seen, usually I choose to watch something I enjoy while doing other things as background noise.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Nothing right now. But for a while I was watching The Big Bang Theory every night on tv. I also will always stop to watch some of The Sound of Music, if I see it on tv, which is usually is around Christmas time,

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Currently The Witcher. I have a thing for Geralt.

Oh, and Doctor Who. Must have seen Tennant's episodes about 50 times.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Law and Order and Blue Bloods are at the top of my list....Cold Case when I can find it,NCIS,Major Crimes, the Closer,Rizzoli and Isles just to name a few.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Right now, Good Omens. I am a bit obsessed.
Yes! Someone else watches Good Omens. I am reading the book right now.

As for other shows, MASH, Frasier, Big Bang Theory and Schitt's Creek.
My preference are “Who dun it”-type cop series, which by their nature are not re-watchable.
This is absolutely true with the exception of a few classic episodes once in a while.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I’m on a Pride & Prejudice kick. I need to buy the Colin Firth version but I do love and prefer the Kiera Knightly version.

Other than that it’s been a while since I’ve had time to watch and rewatch anything. Although if I do get into something; I’ll rewatch it a bunch of times. I do that with books more often. They are easier to fit in my day.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't watch a lot of series. I tend to watch documentaries and some reality T.V. I go on binges where I will stream episodes until I get tired of it. I have been on a Gordon Ramsey kick lately, Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares. I have just about burned out on that.

My cable bill went up again and I am ready to cut the cord on cable. I still like live TV but I signed up for Sling. Even with paying extra for some additional channels I am saving over $40 a month and I didn't have any premium channels with cable. I still have to call and have the TV part turned off but it's paid until the end of the month already. I still have to take the cable box in and turn it in, I haven't used it in a while anyway but I am paying almost $11 a month just for that.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes! Someone else watches Good Omens. I am reading the book right now.
I read the book after seeing the show (S1). I've read it 3 times so far. And who knows how many times I've watched S1 & S2. And really, really hoping for an S3. I hate cliffhangers.

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Twilight Zone (the original black and white series, not the remake) and Columbo. In both cases, my children have enabled me by gifting me with DVDs of the entire collections.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It seems like I don't have time to watch tv & movies anymore since I got the cats. But this weekend I was watching Little House on the Prairie with mom & her roommate. We live near where Almanzo Wilder grew up.