milkshakes

what are yours?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
Chuck Roast cooked long and slow until it is fall apart tender with mashed potatoes and gravy.
your roasts always sound so good!! do you make them for yourself?

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I'm too much of a foodie to have even just a few...there are many on my list!I will say that there are many soups on that list...tomato basil,clam chowder and my oriental soup for sure!Quite a few pasta dishes,potato dishes.....and I cannot forget rice pudding with either rum or bourbon raisins.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sandwiches. Especially when they are made with Thanksgiving leftovers. Turkey, stuffing, cranberry and mayo. IMO in the wonderful world of sandwiches, this is the GOAT. Publix upped the game by adding bacon to theirs. Genius move.

Soup. Especially chicken noodle. I love soup so much. I eat it year round. I must have some kind of crackers with my soup. If I'm out of crackers I will wait until I have some to have the soup. This is non negotiable. I love the chicken noodle and chicken corn chowder from Wawa. I joined the Wawa subreddit and was kind of surprised to find out that their soups are Campbell's. They must be made just for foodservice because I've never had canned Campbell's that was anywhere near that good.

Pastina made with chicken broth, butter and Romano cheese.

Pancakes and bacon. Add a cup of coffee and this girl is on cloud 9. :cloud9:

Mashed potatoes made with enough butter to make Paula Deen blush like a schoolgirl.

Biscuits and gravy

Breakfast from Waffle House.

Egg in a frame. It goes by a lot of names depending on where you're from I guess but that's what we grew up calling it. It's a slice of bread with a hole cut out with a cookie cutter or in my case a juice glass. The bread is lightly fried in butter on both sides along with the middle piece that was cut out. then an egg is added to hole in the bread and fried however. I'm a sunny side up girl. Dip the middle piece in the egg. Hot sauce is a must IMO. YUM!

Rib eye steak with a nice char on the outside but still nice and rare on the inside. Only coarse salt to season it. The girls agree with this one.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grilled cheese and tomato soup
Any kind of plant based soup with crackers
Pizza
Veg chili
Buttered toast
Macaroni and cheese
Baked or mashed potatoes
Any kind of pasta with tomato sauce

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Sandwiches. Especially when they are made with Thanksgiving leftovers. Turkey, stuffing, cranberry and mayo. IMO in the wonderful world of sandwiches, this is the GOAT. Publix upped the game by adding bacon to theirs. Genius move.
that sandwich sounds amazing