Mine is a double cheeseburger

How about you? Fave sammies and snacks?

Cheeseburgers.png

Last edited:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Popcorn is my favorite, a favorite sandwich would be a BLT with garden-grown tomatoes. One favorite learned from my grandmother is buttered bread with thin slices of sliced homegrown radishes, it is really quite good!

Last edited:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG sandwiches are my favorite! I love them toasted with anything I can throw on there! I like to use huge bread that will hold a lot of toppings. Greens from the garden, tomatoes, onions, cheese, mayo, hot sauce, hard boiled egg, radishes.

Cooked greens from the garden are delicious on sandwiches! Also I like cooking them in a frying pan with olive oil, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, hot sauce, then throw on toast!

buttered bread with thin slices of sliced homegrown radishes
I love radishes on sandwiches!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
How about you? Fave sammies and snacks?
I love grilled cheese and tomato sandwiches. Also a chickpea salad sandwich. Also black bean veggie burgers, though I don't actually consider them sandwiches.

For snacks, occasionally I'll crave something crunchy like potato chips, but usually my snack of choice is chocolate.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I love grilled cheese and tomato sandwiches. Also a chickpea salad sandwich. Also black bean veggie burgers, though I don't actually consider them sandwiches.

For snacks, occasionally I'll crave something crunchy like potato chips, but usually my snack of choice is chocolate.
Black bean veggie burgers are my favorite, too. I also like the garbanzo bean mix for sandwiches with lettuce and pickles. :yummy:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Black bean veggie burgers are my favorite, too. I also like the garbanzo bean mix for sandwiches with lettuce and pickles. :yummy:
Put me down for a veggie quinoa burger - they are my favorite with roasted red pepper hummus, tomato, slices of zucchini and spinach leaves. I also love a falafel sandwich on pita bread with lettuce, tomato, onion and tahini sauce.