Question of the Day, Sunday, September 20, 2015

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

An answer to the first part... I just bought a Yoghurt Maker and a really good 'starter' it makes the best yoghurt I've ever eaten!

Years ago I made it the old fashioned way and I never quite got it, so I gave up.  Now it could be an addiction.

that sounds great! i love yogurt, and i eat it every day. i've made homemade yogurt using a slow cooker, and it's incredibly delicious. i don't make it often though, because it takes more time to make it than i most times have available. the recipe i use flavors the yogurt with vanilla extract and honey. do you flavor your homemade yogurt, or do you prefer it plain/unflavored?

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

An answer to the first part... I just bought a Yoghurt Maker and a really good 'starter' it makes the best yoghurt I've ever eaten!

Years ago I made it the old fashioned way and I never quite got it, so I gave up.  Now it could be an addiction.

that sounds great! i love yogurt, and i eat it every day. i've made homemade yogurt using a slow cooker, and it's incredibly delicious. i don't make it often though, because it takes more time to make it than i most times have available. the recipe i use flavors the yogurt with vanilla extract and honey. do you flavor your homemade yogurt, or do you prefer it plain/unflavored?
 I like to make it plain and add stuff later.. that way I have options for how I use it.  But I add vanilla essence and honey to it as a treat.