Question Of The Day, Sunday, October 1, 2017

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I recently bought a pair of SAS sandals online. When I got the package the woman had included a gift for me. It was a long ruffled scarf. That is what she called it. It was white pleated with silver thread running through the ruffles. I went to church Sunday wearing a black long sleeve dress with a ruffle at the bottom. I wore silver jewelry, black accessories and this white scarf. It actually is big enough I wore it like a shawl when the church got cool. I think it is one of the sweetest things ever done for me. Before I bought the shoes, we had to have some correspondence because I had questions. She told me after I got the package that she tried to treat special people in a special way and she knew right off I was somebody special. To me the whole experience was so sweet. I told her so too.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
the plush toy you bought for your daughter's dog!!! :thumbsup: awww!!! he loves the toy you got him!! :cloud9:
did you end up going back to buy your Carleton a toy too?
You bet I did, I bought Carleton a super soft flannel mouse with a long tail. He likes to pick the mouse up by the tail and shake it in order to get our attention to eat. :crackup:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
your kittens!!! :cloud9: most wonderful!! :lovecat3:

do you have a thread started about your kittens? any pics posted? ......enquiring minds want to know! ;)
They're not kittens anymore. Well they are, but....
Even though I've had them in my care since they were 10 days old, I couldn't officially adopt them until they were spayed at 11 weeks. I thought everyone knew about Samai and Onsa. I've posted enough pictures of them. :p

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hubby bought me a fancy coffee grinder for our anniversary to go with the fancy espresso maker he bought me for another holiday (I think it was a couple combined). They make me happy every morning when I make my coffee.
a fancy coffee grinder, to go with the espresso maker!!! :clap: awww......that's such a wonderful gift -- they both are!!! :cloud9: and that they make you happy every morning is priceless!! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I recently bought a pair of SAS sandals online. When I got the package the woman had included a gift for me. It was a long ruffled scarf. That is what she called it. It was white pleated with silver thread running through the ruffles. I went to church Sunday wearing a black long sleeve dress with a ruffle at the bottom. I wore silver jewelry, black accessories and this white scarf. It actually is big enough I wore it like a shawl when the church got cool. I think it is one of the sweetest things ever done for me. Before I bought the shoes, we had to have some correspondence because I had questions. She told me after I got the package that she tried to treat special people in a special way and she knew right off I was somebody special. To me the whole experience was so sweet. I told her so too.
a long ruffled scarf, a special gift!!! :cloud9: truly a lovely gift, with such a happy memory!! :)

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You bet I did, I bought Carleton a super soft flannel mouse with a long tail. He likes to pick the mouse up by the tail and shake it in order to get our attention to eat. :crackup:
awww, that's just so cute!!! :hearthrob:

and that reminds me of our DeeDee, who loves toy mice. there's one particular kind that is made of a soft (maybe flannel?) type material which has quite a long tail. i love it when she picks that mouse up with her mouth by the end of it's tail, then takes off and runs with it upstairs.....with the mouse swinging back and forth as she's running. it's just so darn cute!!! :lol:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're not kittens anymore. Well they are, but....
Even though I've had them in my care since they were 10 days old, I couldn't officially adopt them until they were spayed at 11 weeks. I thought everyone knew about Samai and Onsa. I've posted enough pictures of them. :p
how did i miss this!!! i must go find the pics you posted of your Samai and Onsa. :agree:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here you go. First one taken (of all three) when they were around 14 days. Second taken at 6 months and a week. Samai is fuzzy, but unless she's sleeping, she's always moving.
IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_20170928_112304.jpg

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise