Question of the Day, Sunday, November 20, 2016

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kandy is as sweet as her name. She will be 3 years old at Xmas. Found outside with an umbilical hernia. Loves to sleep & be petted.

Looby Loo has come a long way since I adopted her as a very fearful kitten. She loves her "brushie" and will let me kiss her now. Highly-strung, afraid of husband, but very loving with me.
your girls are very lucky to have found you!!! 

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Awww, bless them! It's so comforting when they sleep like that. I'm glad they curled up with you and I hope they continue to sleep with you. It's truly comforting.
definitely! our jaspurr snuggled in with me again last night. 
  though deedee was off with punky, playing.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

ahhhh, your lovely Sophie!!! 
  i thought of her on Thanksgiving, wondering if your DD was home for the holiday and if Sophie had continued in her efforts to gain access to her room -- 'inquiring minds want to know'!

two sweet little girls, and a very handsome and good boy! and of course, your pretty Bailey! 
DD is here. She goes back tomorrow. Oh yes- Sophie has been trying to get into her room. Her cries outside the door have been more plaintive and dramatic this time. She could put Joan Crawford and Bette Davis to shame with her dramatic performances. Oscar worthy stuff! 

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

DD is here. She goes back tomorrow. Oh yes- Sophie has been trying to get into her room. Her cries outside the door have been more plaintive and dramatic this time. She could put Joan Crawford and Bette Davis to shame with her dramatic performances. Oscar worthy stuff! 
  reading this post made my day! poor Sophie!!! she tries so hard...

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

reading this post made my day! poor Sophie!!! she tries so hard...
 I brought DD back on Sunday so the performances outside her door have stopped. Now I get yelled at whenever she wants something and I'm taking too long. I heard her yelling at me through the bathroom door this morning. I was advised that taking a shower should never be done until AFTER she gets her breakfast.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I brought DD back on Sunday so the performances outside her door have stopped. Now I get yelled at whenever she wants something and I'm taking too long. I heard her yelling at me through the bathroom door this morning. I was advised that taking a shower should never be done until AFTER she gets her breakfast.