Question of the Day, Sunday, May 22, 2016

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I don't mind change at all. We moved around a lot when I was a kid. Lots of new homes, new friends, new schools or sometimes no school at all. As soon as we were old enough to get a passport of our own my brother, sister and I started travelling by ourselves. I guess we've all got wanderlust.

I'm going to be staying put for a while as I bought a house a few years ago and I have a lot of cats to look after now. I'm quite happy where I am, but I'm sure things will change again in the future.

That's fine by me. I like having something new to look forward to.
that's true, that changes give us something new to look forward to! 

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The reason I like cats so much is because, like them. I HATE CHANGE! I like structure and constance in my life and feel comfortable knowing what is going to happen next. I have no desire to travel, although my husband does and I do enjoy new sights, but I worry the whole time what is happening with my 'herd ' back home since they show up to eat at 4 AM and NO ONE will come at that time to feed them. With all our raccoons we can't leave food out either. I'm going to have to find the time and plans for a raccoon proof feeding station and they are just going to have to eat hard food for a while if we ever go somewhere for more then overnight.  
i agree!
  like cleaning, which i really don't enjoy, i just decided to think of it as 'something to do, not to think about'. i find that helps me not linger on the things i really don't like -- i do them, and then they're off my mind completely.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It doesn't bother me, unless it's too much at one time. Little things, minor changes are fine and you roll with the flow. It's OK. But sometimes, things have a way of really slapping you up along the head, just one thing after another after another and it just gets to be too much.
oh, yeah. that seems to happen sometimes, and it's just the worst kind of change imo. 

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends on what changes. Most of the time I just take life one day at the time and go with the flow.
ahhh...i would like to be able to do that!
  i do, to some extent -- i focus on each particular day as it happens. then there are the long term plans and goals, which are much more complicated...involved.