Question of the Day, Sunday, May 1, 2016

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good afternoon! 

today is a nice quiet day here for myself and the cats. they all seem to be feeling well/better, so i'm able to relax -- finally.

for today's Question of the Day......

What are you wearing?  (clothing, shoes, etc)

i'm wearing comfortable clothes and shoes. a long-sleeved thermal henley top, thermal bottoms, and a pair of flip flops right now. 

How about you?

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
kitty socks, jeans, and a sweatshirt.. it's cold and rainy today. A good day to stay inside to watch Netflix!

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now - t-shirt, my "legalize catnip" hoodie, sweatpants, comfy socks.

Will get dressed in a little while to go shopping.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jeans, a white tank top with a slightly see through bright pink top over it and socks. I was dressed to go to my in laws house for dinner but my mother in law said she's not feeling well so we stayed home.

kitty kisser

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Blue sweat pants and a tan heathered v neck adidas t -shirt. My hair has a bun on the top of my head it's cold today for NM husband turned the heater on! Crazy weather it was 80degrees F yesterday today it's 50 degrees F .

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
black kahkis and a black tank top with a coral v neck shirt with my work boots. I had a flannel shirt on earlier and my zip up white hoodie sweatshirt but I got too hot..soon I will put the button up shirt back on as it gets cool and dreary from the rain.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Black jeans and a beige & black striped long sleeved, hooded shirt. No shoes or socks.

House is chilly, but I hate covering my feet 

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A 3/4 sleeve sweater & cami, jeans and my sketchers. Its cold & rainy here too. I planned to spend time with my couch & Netflix (zinc sweatpants) but I haven't made home yet and now my mother is cooking dinner. We went out to lunch for a birthday celebration after church; or I'd have bummed all day. ;)

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I stayed home from work today because I think I'm catching a cold and I want to fight it off so I'm in a blue tank top and white sweat pants.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jeans, a white tank top with a slightly see through bright pink top over it and socks. I was dressed to go to my in laws house for dinner but my mother in law said she's not feeling well so we stayed home.
that sounds like a pretty outfit!
  i hope your MIL feels better soon!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue sweat pants and a tan heathered v neck adidas t -shirt. My hair has a bun on the top of my head it's cold today for NM husband turned the heater on! Crazy weather it was 80degrees F yesterday today it's 50 degrees F .
that sounds comfy! 

i don't enjoy the back and forth between cold and warm weather we get here during the spring time, but thinking of the nice warm summer weather gets me through it. i imagine in NM you get really hot summer weather.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
i love that!  :bigthumb:
Yeah, my sister-in-law bought me that hoodie for Christmas. She was looking at what I had in my Amazon wish list, was looking at other things, couldn't find something she felt was right. This was just a month after losing Lucky also. And when she came across this, she knew this was what she wanted to get me.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, my sister-in-law bought me that hoodie for Christmas. She was looking at what I had in my Amazon wish list, was looking at other things, couldn't find something she felt was right. This was just a month after losing Lucky also. And when she came across this, she knew this was what she wanted to get me.
so that hoodie also has some 'sentimental value'!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I was on the road, coming home from a long weekend at a remote cabin, so I was wearing dirty/dusty jeans and old t-shirt, and eagerly anticipating a hot shower when I got home!  

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Just got into work this morning. It's rainy and chilly outside and it's quite chilly in the office building, too.

A blue plaid shirt with a navy blue sweatshirt, a pair of grey pants and wine-colored loafers. Black socks. Nails are deep purple right now.

Last edited:

kitty kisser

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@mickNsnicks2mom yes it gets really hot in my small town in New Mexico around 110degrees F for the summer months. Hopefully we will be moving to Oklahoma soon where the weather will be cooler all year. Husband just left to look for employment there.