Question of the Day , Sunday, March 17th

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do you reread books?

I do. There are several I keep around because I enjoy them so much. Often, when I worked at the jail, I would bring in my favorites for inmates to read. Then, I'd end up having to buy another copy of the book for myself. It was a never-ending cycle.

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I estimate have reread less than a dozen books. This does not, of course, include children's books.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I can't tell you how many times I've reread the Outlander series. I used to peruse my Stephen King library, look at a certain book, say "You!", grab the book and flop down on the couch. Same with Clive Cussler's Dirk Pitt series. Even if I have a pile of TBR (To Be Read) books, I'll still grab a book I've already read and reread it. If it's a good book, it's worth reading more than once.

alysker

(Alice) Girl with a cat
Adult Cat
Purraise
There's one book series called the rangers apprentice that I used to read in dutch as a kid, then in English as a teen, and now again in English but on an ereader as a young adult! I will always read Alice in Wonderland once a year or so. And I'm rereading the Harry Potter book when Minalima comes out with their versions

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not that much of a big reader,but when I find something that really grabs my soul,I can't tell you how many times I'll read it over the years.