Question of the Day, Sunday, March 13, 2016

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Good question..

Smells of a steak cooking on the grill. and putting that steak ontop of a bed of rice=true beef rice!  The crunch of a red grape in the hot summer.

Sweet taste of corn on the cob with butter and salt. Fresh brownies. Fresh salted french fries and good cooked General Taoes Chicken. good food makes me happy.

My cats when they snuggle..Honeybee often climbs on me and sleeps on my chest. Pumpy is a love bug but not a lap cat. She always loves pets and purrs for hours. FLoeys purr-she purrs super loud. Love them laying with me. Honeybee sleeps ontop of my boyfriend during the day and love seeing her curled up on his chest when come home.

Watching them run around like nuts in the house or my backyard. Floey used to climb trees and only got up a few feet. then turn around and run back down. They like to walk with me into the woods behind my house. I trained them to stay with me. They love looking around at all the things and Honeybee loves chasing bugs. or falling leaves..she will watch for hours the leaves blowing in the wind..I like when she jumps up in the air to snap a bug or leaf in her paws.

Spring/Summer/Fall plants/flowers. The feel and smell of good soil. Love trimming away the dead stuff in the spring to see new growth poking up. And going to library plant sales every spring to find those unusal native plants that you dont find in the greenhouses. The satisfaction of growing something that everyone told me would fail. Taking photos of the flowers/bees/bugs etc that are part of gardening.

Motorcycle ride in the backroads looking at others yards and foilage. Walks in the woods in any season. Winter is the best-everything is frozen and you cant step in mud. Plus the snow makes things so pretty..skiing down an easy green trail away from the zooming of kids-looking at the pretty foilage and streams or just the view from the top of the mountain. Crisp wind that makes me thankful for the warm summer sun. Bike rides too.. car rides..riding my lawn tractor..anything that goes I am pretty much happy.

Reading a good book and staying up late to continue. I love a good drama/suspense movie. Good music coming from good quality speakers.
all really wonderful things!