Question of the Day, Sunday, June 5, 2016

sara222

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Food. Before that was a cat harness. A mistake. I found out my cat is allergic to fleas, so THAT'S not happening...

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cat food naturally, that is MUCH too often in my husbands point of view. I just ordered those 'worms' that kill moles too, because my cats aren't doing a good enough job keeping them down.
 It's WAR!!!  It was cheaper on Amazon but of course I had to get some more items I had on my wish list to get the free shipping. We don't watch movies, so Amazon Prime is not for us.I want FREE shipping not pay 98.00 a year for it. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so not exciting. Once she's here I won't be ordering from amazon any more. I don't know how much the postage will cost.
oh, i had forgotten about that part of it.
  and you've ordered other things, like books, from amazon too i think.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Food. Before that was a cat harness. A mistake. I found out my cat is allergic to fleas, so THAT'S not happening...

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk
nice! 
  and, oh, that's too bad -- about the harness and especially about your cat being allergic to fleas.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Cat food naturally, that is MUCH too often in my husbands point of view. I just ordered those 'worms' that kill moles too, because my cats aren't doing a good enough job keeping them down.
 It's WAR!!!  It was cheaper on Amazon but of course I had to get some more items I had on my wish list to get the free shipping. We don't watch movies, so Amazon Prime is not for us.I want FREE shipping not pay 98.00 a year for it. 
yes, must have cat food!

interesting, about 'worms' that kill moles! 
  i'd never heard of them. and i can totally understand your reason for not doing amazon prime.
  when i was looking into prime, i wanted to make sure i'd be getting my money's worth out of prime membership. i do, but not everyone would/will. and even aside from amazon, i always prefer to either have free shipping or have the savings on the items i'm buying offset (and then some) the cost of shipping.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh, i had forgotten about that part of it. :alright:   and you've ordered other things, like books, from amazon too i think.
Yes. I've ordered books, toys, calendars and diaries. And slippers and a leather wallet. Lots of stuff actually.