Question of the Day: Sunday, July 29th

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think lizards are my next favorite animal. I'd built a vivarium for them. Now I just watch the wild lizards hunt insects in my garden. 

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'd say, dogs. I've often said to Rick that when we retire I'd like to get a puppy. Years ago, I had a beautiful Alaskan Malemute, but lost him to cancer when he was 7 years old.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Guinea pigs as it was my first pet. even though I was allergic to it, my parents let me keep her for the 7 years she lived.. and I've always had a fondness of them since! It makes me sad that I can't own any because of my allergies (they make my face swell up :( )

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A Thoroughbred horse!!!!!!!! Have had three. They make the BEST friends and have the biggest heart, literally :lol3: Hearts of Gold!!! :clap: :heart3:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love horses and I WILL have one before I die! We have the land and the barn. Now, we just need the money :lol3:  .
Well, then, you won't have to pay monthly board somewhere !!! That is a huge, huge savings having them on your property. Lots of work though, but a labor of love :D and pretty good exercise too :D :clap::clap:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do big cats count, or do they fall into the cat category as well?  I love Tigers & Lions. I think they are just so majestic & Beautiful!!!!!!!!

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love horses too. I cant afford one of my own. I do volunteer with a program that does therapeutic horse back riding for children with disabilities. Not only do I get to spend time with some wonderful children, but I get to spend time with some great horses. I get to ride sometimes when I go home and visit the barn I learned to ride at.

Last edited: