Question of the Day, Sunday January 21st

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What types of videos do you subcribe to or like to watch?

Me: I can binge watch huskies talking back to their owners. If they don't want to do something, they protest!

The only channel I subscribe to is The Hillbilly Kitchen. I don't know where the woman is from, but I love to hear her talk. And I haven't tried any of her recipes, but some of them look amazing.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Animal videos in general. I don't subscribe to anything. Years ago we had a husky and he was vocal when he didn't like something, very stubborn and independent. He was such a sweet dog that we couldn't do anything but laugh about it. I am sure Cesar Milan would not have approved.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't subscribe to anything but do on occasion watch cat/animal videos, car crash/dashcam videos and sometimes cleaning videos. I will have to subscribe to one youtuber though. My niece, who sings and is learning guitar has gotten permission from my sister to create her own youtube channel. It's only been up for like a week or something. She has been writing her own songs for several years now and of course...is going to be a singer/song writer when she grows up. :dazzler: Don't worry, she's well aware that she still needs to go to school so she can get a "day job/career" and her channel will be monitored by my sister and all comments are disabled. Even though she's a smart girl and knows about online trolls and how awful people can be...even those who may "mean well", she's still young and impressionable so she doesn't need to be exposed to that stuff. She also looks and sounds older than she is...we all know what kind of stuff that can bring in.
If you would like to see/hear (or subscribe!) her first posted original song....this is it. Video and sound quality isn't great, and the song isn't complete yet, but she's just so excited to start sharing her love with the world.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
If you would like to see/hear (or subscribe!) her first posted original song....this is it.
She's both adorable and talented. I hope she succeeds with a singing/songwriting career. :crossfingers:

I also don't subscribe to any videos although DH watches a ton of animal videos.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am all over the place with the videos I watch, depending on my mood.
However, the only YouTube channel I subscribe to is Neebs Gaming. Love those guys. I also regularly watch Sam & Colby.
Unfortunately, I haven't watched any videos since my mom got sick in Oct.

I also subscribe to MUSE's channel, but that's mostly to keep up with any news from them.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have probably too much. But i don’t watch anything all the time. I have kittens, bears in Alaska, the ocean. Architecture/abandoned homes. Real-estate and home renovation. Sometimes travel (Italy) and food. Funny kids and babies. Nail or cookie decorating is fun too.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watch way too much YouTube and subscribe to over 100 channels that all post regularly. The most common things I watch are lawn mowing/yard cleanup, rug cleaning, pressure washing, true crime, commentary channels (YouTube drama and other stuff), anti-MLM, scam, and fundamental religion commentary (which are weirdly all connected in some way), painting, wood turning, pottery, cake decorating, cooking, rug tufting, comedy ensembles (I guess you could call it that, but these include Good Mythical Morning and Smosh), financial advice, and Reddit stories (read by the YouTuber).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jem Jem your niece is incredible. I will subscribe if I can figure out how. I know I can, because I have that one time.

I have never seen seal rescues. I do watch occasional car chases and cute animal videos.

Winchester Winchester I forgot the gardening videos! I especially like tomato growing/tasting videos, because that's what I like to grow most (though I would like some potato bags with the little window so I can see the radishes). I get frustrated when people grow incredible tomatoes that I can't even find. I can start from seed, but usually I am too late, and I am still not sure if I can find them.

• Purraise
Reactions: Jem