Question Of The Day, Sunday, February 25, 2018

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good morning! :wave3:

today's Question of the Day is simply out of my own curiosity --

If you had to pick only two foods to eat for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

i'll start!

for me, it would be peanut butter and sweet bread & butter pickles. :cloud9: eaten together or separately, i'd be very happy just eating those two foods.

How about you?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'd think that beverages wouldn't count towards this so I won't include any. I'd pick pizza since there are so many ways to make it with so many toppings and burgers because there are beef burgers, turkey burgers, veggie burgers, etc so there would be a lot of wiggle room. After all, there was nothing in the rules that said the 2 items had to be ingredient specific

R raysmyheart I just noticed that you joined TCS on my birthday! YAY! January 21st is a good day indeed!! :jive:

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pizza for sure. Never get tired of eating it.
Then, hamburgers because it's the one food keeping me from becoming a vegetarian. I probably could give up most other animal proteins (there are several I already haven't eaten in years). I just can't quit the burgers.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pizza and Sandwiches. But I need hot sauce or hot peppers to go on them too. But since you didn't say what toppings, I guess that's included.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Crispy Chicken Wings
Bacon and Eggs

Kinda cheating in the latter :lol: but I always have them together.

Honourable mentions:
Potatoes. Can create varieties at least, like wedges, mashed, fries, hashbrowns.
And raspberries.

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Beef and milk....because I was raised in Texas!

I'd rather say chocolate and fruit,but I prefer what little sugars I rarely get to enjoy in a distilled form.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was going to say pizza and chocolate. After reading other responses and thinking about it I am also going to say pizza and salad. There will be a long period of chocolate withdrawal though. We seem to have a lot of pizza lovers here.