Question of the Day, Sunday December 17th

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is green, because trees and grass are, and it symbolizes on environmentally friendly products.
But I think I'd look a bit funny in green.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Deep reds look good on me too. But the color that has people say I look good, (and not say anything with other colors) is a deep aquamarine. It must do something! I like different colors on different things. Red for cars, cool pale grey and white for the house. I adore blues on flowers. Cats I like ALL colors!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I used to say red was my favorite color but now I also like blue. All shades of red work for clothes for me. Blue is very much a hit or miss for me. The dark navy blues work but other shades sometimes work and sometimes don't.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I think pastels look best on me but I change my favorite color depending on the season.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Green, and probably not.

But I do have green eyes so I guess I'm technically always sporting it.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pink! And yup, it flatters me quite nicely. I also like a lot of soft pastel colours (Lilac, light blue, antique or light pink, peach etc) everything suits me nicely except for Lilac - anything purple for that matter tends to wash me out or make me look like a corpse. :sweat:

On the other side of things, I also like Gold! Which thankfully suits me too.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Purple, midnight blue, peach, and auburn are my favorite colors yes I know that's more then one but shhhhh personally I feel midnight blue and peach look superb on me, though most people say I look best in sage green.
I can't choose one color, either! But I like deep earth tones and those are the colors I choose to wear.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nope. My favorite color is a medium lilac purple. Basically this shade of purple.

I do like wearing it; but I look better in blues and black.

KittyFriday

🐱
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Kind of? My favorite color is yellow, maybe like a golden yellow. And apparently I'm an "autumn" so yellow is one of the colors that should look good with my coloring. But I do think I look better in greens (like olive green) and browns.