Question of the Day, Sunday, August 9, 2015

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That sounds great to me too!  I do also love historical homes as well, as ling as there are no major projects to be done, & I could afford the upkeep. I love the character of old houses.

However, with it just being Angel & I, it couldn't be too big.  I've often thought if I ever won a lottery, I would maybe just get a nice detached town home, so I wouldn't have to worry about landscaping myself.

As long as I had 2-3 bedrooms, & a FROG (Finished room over the garage) room. at least 2 bathrooms, or 2 & 1/2 would be good. I think I'd probably just buy a nice little house in a nice suburb, so I would have more of a yard. Yes, a good sized screened in porch would be nice for Angel to have to.  I wouldn't  want to be too far out from stores, or a hospital, etc..
both a detached town home and a nice little house in a nice suburb sound like they'd be great!

for us, a screened in porch is required. well, i wouldn't mind a deck and i'd have a roof put over it and have it screened in -- most definitely for snick and jaspurr.

also, i like smaller houses because that means easier/less to need to clean and keep tidy.