Question of the Day, Sunday August 20, 2023

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
What’s on the walls of the room you are currently in?

I’m in my living room so a TV, two cross stitch pictures my mother did, three black and white photos I took and a wind up clock that I rarely wind.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
The computer room walls have cat stuff: a wooden cat clock, my "Guardian Angels Never Sleep" print (an angel taking an orange kitty to the Bridge at night...Rick got it for me when Da Pumpkin-Boy died) and a Charles Wysocki print "Oscar and Loretta Hanging Out". A black cast iron fish with plates of cats above the closet. I'd like to move the Wysocki print to the living room.

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My rooms have the habit of getting cluttered over time, and I haven't managed to teach them to behave otherwise. So I'm in my office right now, which is the worst affected, making it impossible to list the items. But what matters is that numerous cat pix are also present.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An entryway shelf with hooks underneath. The shelf has my collection of little cat nick knacks and the hooks just have cool decorations hanging. A framed "Cat house rules" list with pictures of my previous cats that my mom made for me. A calendar (cat themed). A collage picture frame with pics of my previous cats. A line of command hooks around the top of the wall from Christmas last year that I never took down...they hold my garland for my makeshift/cat proof "Christmas Tree".

Putting all my artwork on the walls has been on my to do list forever...the only reason the cat rules and photo collage are up is because I'm using the nails from the previous owner. P.S. I've been in this house for almost 11 years! :paperbag:

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A three dimensional plaster ( or some hard material ) picture of southwestern pots

How do we post a picture from our cell phone? I've never done it.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm in J's room trying to get her to wake up. What's hung on the walls is the cross-stitch my mom made her, a painting I did many years ago, a name poster with famous people with her name my SIL made her, a picture of the two of us from my first mother's day, a cross from her baptism, and a string of dragonfly lights from ikea. And the cord to the monitor mounted on the ceiling.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm in our family room and there are 4 paintings on the wall. One above the fireplace and the others on each wall plus a really cool electric clock my husband found at an estate sale that lights up in different colors.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
In my dining room: A large framed Tarkay print of two women at a piano. A hook with a pottery sculpture hanging that my mother made to look just like herself and a wall clock.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
A lot of stuff: TV, 1 ocean print, 1 ocean painting, 2 framed Renoir Print (one large and one small), a wall clock, a large framed Cameo, a seasonal wreath, a cat saying...... I really do not care to look at empty walls. I like something on them-- but not cluttered.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
A three dimensional plaster ( or some hard material ) picture of southwestern pots

How do we post a picture from our cell phone? I've never done it.
Just select “attach files” below, then it will give you the option to go to your photo library. Click on the picture
you want to insert and then the “add” icon.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A clock
A framed picture of my :redheartpump: Arabian taken on his 20th birthday
A framed charcoal picture of David Tennant (drawn as a Xmas gift for me by my son's ex who is an artist)
Believe it or not....no pictures of Matt Bellamy.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm in my living room and I don't have a ton of things on my walls. If I was in my dining room/office, that would be a different story because I have a gallery wall with over 20 things hanging up (it's a small room too). As for my living room, I have a giant clock on one wall, a watercolor print and a mail holder on another wall. a cross stitch that says, "Even on the worst days, there's a possibility for joy" which is from my favorite TV show, Castle. and on the final wall is a quilt piece my grandma made after a picture my grandpa took while they were in Norway. I also have the picture and my goal is to one day visit that exact place (it's in the same area where my ancestors are from).