Question of The Day Sunday 7th of November.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fair ground rides. Due to my disability I struggle with motion, so they're not fun for me!
Don't worry about that; you don't want to go on a ride that's held up by cement blocks anyway :tongue: .

I won't go on portable fairground rides. I've seen how they transport and set up those things, and the people who set them up. No thanks!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Anything to do about being up there, and very down there. I am both extremely afraid of the heights and of the deep.

And hunting.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Deer will stomp and gore you into oblivion if given the chance
The deer that live near me are incredibly peaceful. I see them every day. often right outside my house. They just blink at me and get back to grazing. But then maybe that's because hunting is banned in this area and is pretty uncommon all over Japan
I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos from this one creator who tells true stories of weird or scary events
MrBallen?

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
[QUOTE="Willowy, post: 5441344, member: 34590

Idk about sweet and innocent, lol. Deer will stomp and gore you into oblivion if given the chance. Most animals will. But yeah, I agree about hunting and fishing. Even people who like to hunt don't make it sound enjoyable.

I don't like clothes or shoe shopping. I do enjoy shopping like going to Costco or Ikea, pet stores, and book stores, but not clothes and shoes, ugh.
[/QUOTE]

I've never seen deers stomp or gore anybody. They seem to be sweet, pleasent aminals. I used to buy big bags of corn and apples to feed them. I had to feed every animal that came into my yard.

I also have a very strong dislike for shopping for clothes. I enjoy shopping for groceries, and household items at BJ's and Walmart.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
There's probably a lot of things, but the one that springs to mind is jet skiing. Where I am and at other beaches, people tear around on them making a huge noise that really wrecks what beaches are all about. I also means that people who want to do some serious swimming need to be concerned about where they are all the time.
In fact I think anything that requires using up a heap of fuel for 'fun' is not my idea of a good time.
I'm also not interested in football and similar sports.
I think I'm beginning to sound like a boring old fart. :flail:

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've never seen deers stomp or gore anybody.
I think that is very uncommon except maybe during mating season. They will destroy crops when the population gets too high. Of course that is because in many places they no longer have their natural predator the mountain lion. Mountain lions used to be all across the U.S. not just in the Western U.S.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never seen deers stomp or gore anybody.
Of course, like all animals, it depends what mood they're in and the circumstances. And the species----moose will definitely stomp you. Mulies are more laid-back than whitetails, etc. I'm sure little Sika deer rarely hurt anyone. But yeah, if you look it up on Youtube there are plenty of deer attack videos. If they feel threatened (and prey animals often do, even when we think there isn't a threat), they'll react defensively, that's just the way things are.
I'm also not interested in football and similar sports.
Watching sports is deadly boring for me. I liked playing sports when I was younger, but I've never enjoyed watching them.

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Traveling, especially to other countries. It's just too much stress and I never end up enjoying it. I'd much rather stay at home and read a good book.
Also, clubbing isn't my thing. I usually like it for a little while. But it gets exhausting and overly loud after a while.