Question Of The Day, Sunday, 2/17/19

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spring is my favourite season; so around this time of year I love seeing the spring flowers start to appear! I love the daffodils, crocuses, snowdrops and cherry blossoms. I also like how the days start to get a little longer; and the rainy weather - I love the rain and find it very relaxing. Rain also means Toffee and Fudge snuggle up with me indoors all day! I also love wearing jumpers/sweaters and hot water bottles, as well as hot drinks such as hot chocolate (tea and coffee are all year round drinks for me, haha).
you love seeing the spring flowers start to appear, how the days start to get a little longer, the rainy weather -- very relaxing and means that your Toffee and Fudge snuggle with you all day :catlove: , wearing jumpers/sweaters and hot water bottles, and having hot drinks such as hot chocolate!!! :clap: most excellent!! :D

i really enjoy hot tea during the winter months, and once the warm/hot weather comes i switch to iced tea! :yummy:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to say living where we do,we get a break sometimes in between the cold and yuck of winter.Those are good days for us as if it goes above 50,the bees will get to fly,and that's a very good thing.I'm not a person who enjoys the heat of summer at all,so when it's cooler,I'm in my comfort zone.
you like the days during the winter months where you get a break, the temperature gets above 50 degrees, and the bees get to fly; and you prefer cooler temps!!! :thumbsup: that's great!! :)

we're heading into a couple days of quite warm (for this time of year here) temperatures. :yess: i love it!