Question of The Day. Sunday 12th of December.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Good morning.

:dancingblackcat:

After you've made sure you have all the necessities for life: Oxygen, water, food, Wi-Fi, warmth, a place to shelter and all that, what little luxuries do you consider essential?

For me it's moisturizers. I need face creams, hand creams, lip creams, body lotions and sun block by the gallon!

How about you?

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to agree with Norachan Norachan about the moisturizer thing and say chapstick for sure. I'm also stealing LTS3 LTS3 idea about my cats and their necessities. And I'm going to add my big screen TV. I know I can watch stuff from the internet on a computer/tablet or whatever...but I hate doing that...I want a BIG screen (and a comfy couch) to enjoy my mind numbing entertainment. OH! And mousse....LOTS of mousse and hair elastics to control my unruly hair! lol!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I know it probably falls under the food category but I agree with others who said coffee, gotta have my morning jolt which I consider a very important essential. ☕

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Coffee of course.

And a car. I don't live in a place where public transportation is always easy (not like when I studied abroad in Nantes), and I can't always be beholden to their schedules anyway. My own transportation is key.