Question of the Day - September 6th

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a Doll my Grandma gave to me for my first Christmas, my borther cut all of her off when he was four, I loved her to death, shortly after I was married , someone (I think the Landlord) stole it from our apartment

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I do!!
I have a black cat "Blackie" Even though he (I wonder why its a he??) don't really look to much like a cat-has pointed ears and a type shape nose. There was one of those pull strings on the side but that disappeared decades ago.
I guessing I've had him 46-47 yrs??? I plan on being buried with him.

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a bunny rabbit that is dressed in gyngham trousers and a red jumper. He has a hole in his ear now but he's still my fave toy! He was passed to me from my older sister when I was born but I didn't have the heart to pass him to my brother; he got my turtle instead.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had a pink Care Bear I got before surgery when I was 4 years old. Still have it, 16 years later. He looks gross though!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a black and white stuffed skunk that I named Gussy McDuff. I used to fall asleep sucking on his ear. One of the seams on his side started to unravel and I put a bandaid on it. I still have him. The ear that I sucked on all the time turned purple (the black dye turned the white fur purple.) The bandaid is still there. Gussy McDuff is 48 years old....just like me! My sister still has her favorite stuffed animal (a black and white striped tiger) after 46 years.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Popples! I have or had 2. I know I definitely have one still. Those were the best stuffed animals. You could fold them up and hang their tail out. So cute!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes! I have Sabre 2. It is a little stuffed dog I had since I was a baby (there are pictures of him in my crib). I didn't name him until I realized our dog's name was Sabre, do he was Sabre 2. He went EVERYWHERE with me, including church. I remember my parents would give me a penny to put in the collection basket, but I insisted Sabre 2 had to put it in, so I put it between his little paws and drop let him drop it in. I wouldn't go anywhere without him.

He is now threadbare. He lost his button eyes a long time ago, so mom put eyes in with black thread. His stomach was ripped open and he was losing stuffing so mom created a black shirt out of a cut up black shirt just to keep some stuffing in.

When I moved to Guam, he went with me and sat on my shelf (out of cats reach). He is very fragile and very loved. Right now he is packed up, but now I have a sudden urge to unpack him and snuggle. He is in a sorry state, so snuggle with have to be very gentle...he is almost 40! (god help me, so am I!)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A stuffed animal i named "tommy" - it was a soft blue holland lop bunny- just like my Sophie i wound up adopting years later.