Question of the Day - September 24th

megagene

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I live on a busy street in downtown Toronto in an area called the Annex. It's constant cars honking and sirens blaring. I'm used to it though as I've been a city boy most of my life. I know the other people who live in my building and a few people in the building next door but that's it.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I live in a small neighborhood with about 25 houses A road that ends in a culd de sac and you go back out again.

Its a friendly neighborhood that has several gatherings a year, but I am new here and dont know many neighbors, but there is a lady 3 houses down that I enjoy her company.

Jim on the other hand knows everyone, what they do, how long they have lived here (and much more!) and Im sure everyone knows everything about us from Jim.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I live in a medium size town on a dead in street (which is very nice). We have about 8 houses on each side of the street. I know my neighbors but we don't hang out together. When I'm home, I don't want to be bothered.
The street is very quiet, kids are well behaved, and no traffic!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in a very quiet neighborhood not far from the town center. Although I have only lived at my currant apartment for 2 years I have lived in the same town all my life. So I know my neighbors very well, it's a small town so I went to school with many of the people I see everyday.

shopcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We live in what is considered a bad neighborhood in town...it's a 4 plex of older small apartments & for the most part we get along with our neighbors & look out for each other. Sometimes we party with the neighbors on the end to our left(west) The guy on our other side turned out to be a jerk, but his dog is very sweet & there is an interracial couple on the easternmost end & they are pretty nice-she just had a baby, I think. She is from the Dominican Republic. On the other side of the yard we have a 3 plex with some nice younger people on one end, an oler lady in the middle, & a new girl with alot of stuff on the end. We haven't talked to her yet, never even see her, & compared to some of the trouble we've dealt with before, that's a good thing.
It's cheap to live here, so we've stayed & I've been able to save some good money, Mike almost has his car paid off but we are so ready to move. All it takes is finding a big place with washer dryer hookups that will take our cats & we're outa here.