Question of the Day - September 21st

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
check/stamp.

I don't totally trust the online system as its not secure enough with the way identity theft occurs in hacking pcs of companies!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

I love the summer!....why you hate it?

I just don't really like the heat too much, Rigel!
I could never live where you do, I need snow!!
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

I do all my bill paying and half my shopping online. I use 1 postage stamp per year, when I mail in my property tax payment.
that sounds like me, I buy one stamp at a time if I do need them....cause if I bought a book the price would get raised before I used a quarter of the stamps

lilysmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Most of mine are online, but there are a few that are still done the old-fashioned way. My husband refuses to pay his credit cards online for example.

blast-off-girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am an old-fashioned girl too. I pay all my bills with a check. I think that's because I love ordering checks with designs and I'm always in a rush to order a new motif. I also pay with checks at stores, which tends to annoy everyone in line including the cashier. I honestly feel that I have more control with checks because I remember how much I spend. When I pay with debit or credit cards, I tend to forget how much I'm spending.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most bills are paid by check, a few paid online. However, gas and purchases are mostly done by debit card. A year ago I had computer issues that completely floored me....virus in March than caused me to lose everything, and struck by lightning in July, which fried my CPU and lost everything again. I spent a lot of time without a computer, and would have been in deep do-do if I had paid all my bills online. Now, I still hesitate to convert to online payment only, just because my computer issues are still pretty fresh in my mind.