Question of the Day - September 14th!

lilysmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I once almost left the house with two different shoes on - luckily I caught it halfway down the hallway. (I was in college and I had to get dressed while my roommate was still sleeping, so it wasn't exactly bright in my room.)

But I don't suppose that counts, since it only almost happened. Once when I was at camp I was floating on a raft in the lake and I looked down and noticed my bikini top wasn't exactly covering everything it should. I was a co-ed camp and I had just been chatting with a boy. I was probably fourteen.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My bathing suit top fell off three times one day at the beach. That was pretty horrible.
Rob missed it all 3 times.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

My underwire broke at work the other day. I ended up having to work without my bra all afternoon. Believe me when I say that 38DD's without support is NOT a pretty sight. I keep a spare bra in my locker at work now. I never dreamed that would be an issue. I've got spare panties, spare socks, spare shoes. I work in the O.R.....blood and body fluids definitely are an issue...(the patient's blood and body fluids, not mine, lol!) Perhaps that's TMI!
I've had that happen several times. Usually I just pull the wire out and keep going. I'm a tweak past you on the size though so I know what you mean about not a pretty sight. I wouldn't dare go out in public without a bra if I could help it!
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I took my top off at the beach forgetting that I hadn't yet put on my bathing suit...
Oh no you didnt! I'm guessing this did not happen when you were a young child?

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Way back in the 70's, I was "street witnessing" with a guy I had a huge crush on. While I was listening to him talk to this one guy, that guy started looking at me funny. I looked down and discovered my tube top had slipped and the girls were all exposed to the world! I was mortified!!!!!!

And this other time, I was body surfing on a boogie board. A big wave broke over my head... and..... you guessed it... The top part of my one piece suit was down by my waist! That was the 2nd time I flashed the girls accidentally!!!

annericebowl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL! That reminds me of something that I had just about forgotten about. I was with my friend, her husband, and all of his friends riding jet skis. They were all waiting at the dock for me as I was coming in, and I had fallen off just as I was approaching the dock. When I righted myself, my "right girl" had popped out of my bikini top and out the side of the life vest.

And then last year when my now ex-mother-in-law was in town while my now ex-husband was deployed, I made up an excuse to get out of the house, so I threw on something decent to wear out of the house and went to the grocery store. Later that night when I was changing into my PJs, I realized that I had been wearing my shirt inside out and backwards all day.