Question of the Day Sept 26

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Today's question is this:

Do you have a favorite holiday?

I think mine would have to be Christmas mainly because it is the one holiday that all my family manages to get together.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
mines also christmas

people tend to be happier, and more pleasent

that and i love looking at all the decorations that i wish i could afford hehe

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmm, any day off is fine by me.
I think I like Thanksgiving the most though because the last few years we've had lovely weather and have made an effort to really go out and enjoy the time off.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Halloween. It's time to be creative and have fun with costumes and make up. There is nothing I like better than having an excuse to look crazy...on that day I get to dress the way I always wish I could dress but can't due to societal implications

I don't really care for other holidays. My mom puts a christmas tree and decorations, paints easter eggs and I can never understand why she does it now, I get why she did it when I was a kid, but I feel like now it doesn't matter...I mean I'd never do any of that unless I had kids..

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Normally mine is Christmas (although last year was a massive exception). Hoping Christmas this year is much better!

meminikitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lol almost everyone said Christmas!

And yeah, same here, definitely Christmas! It's nice and cold, and there are presents, and best of all, we always make a little birthday cake that says JESUS on the front.
And then on Easter we celebrate his return! But by that time, winter is gone, so definitely Christmas.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I adore Halloween!

The weather, the fun, the colors, scary movies, the decorations, the costumes, haunted houses, ghosts, goblins, I just love it all.

Christmas is a highlight to the year as well, hate the weather, but love the family time and good food and gift giving.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
add another vote for Christmas.

I love the family time decorating the tree, seeing the looks on my kids faces as they open their pkgs, getting together with extended family (in laws), etc.