Question of the Day , Saturday the 9th of April, 2022

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Missed the first scheduled trial...rescheduled for the 2,4,6 of May...don't think I can make it......riding in a vehicle
is just way too much...I think I have up to a year..they were a few people short

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would without a doubt!
As someone with chronic back issues, I know how limiting it can be. Especially when I was younger. Never could have a job, had to quit sports, and I'm severely limited in what I can do. I had an internship in my first year which required a lot of physical labour, and I had to fill myself up with pain meds before every shift just so I could keep walking without too much pain. It sucks, and a permanent solution would be great

Mighty Orange

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm 65 and had days when my sciatica would flare and the pain would make it near impossible to stand up and walk. I stumbled on black unrefined black cumin seed oil treating something else. While I was dosing for the other illness, I noticed in 3 days my Sciatica stopped giving me pain. I have not been in any pain for over 9 months. I even can perform my stretching exercises with impunity. My doctor has been informed of what I take and so far has been amazed at the results.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09238QQ52/?tag=thecatsite