Question of the day, Saturday, the 5th of Feb 2022

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello , Hello and Happy Saturday!!

1644070085122.png

Well, Love Day is coming soon!!!πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ
If you don't have a sweetheart or want one, pretend you do!
What would you like to do? A wonderful meal? doesn't have to be fancy. or have chocolates or brownies? jewelry? flowers
Nicole used to make one of her boyfriends a Devil's food cake, double layers, yum!!

I would like to have burgers and fries, and wearing my new diamond bracelet, go for walk or better

yet, have the walk first, then pigout on cheeseburgers.

What would you enjoy?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'd wish for a bright, sunny day, go to one of my favorite coffee spots followed by a leisurely walk at the Botanic Garden then go out for a nice dinner at a cozy, quaint restaurant. I don't need jewelry or flowers I just wish the pandemic would come to an end. πŸ™

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lunch, dinner, or cappuccino at a restaurant. Or all three. I don't like chocolate, flowers, or jewelry much. Hot sauce, cheese, or coffee for me. I would wish for a sunny warm day, but that's not gonna happen here in February.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Except for a wristwatch- and that not very often- Michele hasn't worn any of the jewelry I bought her for at least10 years now. The cats would make short work of flowers, and neither of us are much for candy. Too, we usually get a nasty snowstorm around that time of year. No, we would have a quiet evening at home with the cats and each other and call it good.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I mean, how much of a fantasy are we talking about?

Vacation somewhere warm I've never been?
Full fondue dinner (cheese and chocolate) date without the baby?

For actual Valentine's Day? Idk, I'd be happy with some take out and maybe some dairy free chocolate.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I mean, how much of a fantasy are we talking about?

Vacation somewhere warm I've never been?
Full fondue dinner (cheese and chocolate) date without the baby?

For actual Valentine's Day? Idk, I'd be happy with some take out and maybe some dairy free chocolate.
HUGE fantasy,Lari!!

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just a stay at home date night where we order take out would be nice. Not having to cook and a good movie is enough for me. I've never been one to want much for Valentine's Day...we don't really "celebrate" it.
I usually hate giving cards too because there is so much more I can do with the 7-10 bucks that the "nice" ones usually cost, but last year I found the cutest card (out of season) that I'll be giving hubby this year.
It's a picture of a kitty and it says "You're all I knead". I also bought him some chocolate and a Valentine themed Jelly Belly package. He gave me an early gift...well...sort of, as he made himself one as well...It's a t-shirt that has caricatures of three cats that have the same coloring as our own and it says "Best cat Mom ever...if you don't believe me, just ask Lily Bynx and Chester." His says "cat Dad" instead of course...but it's the same picture and layout.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello , Hello and Happy Saturday!!

View attachment 409928

Well, Love Day is coming soon!!!πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ
If you don't have a sweetheart or want one, pretend you do!
What would you like to do? A wonderful meal? doesn't have to be fancy. or have chocolates or brownies? jewelry? flowers
Nicole used to make one of her boyfriends a Devil's food cake, double layers, yum!!

I would like to have burgers and fries, and wearing my new diamond bracelet, go for walk or better

yet, have the walk first, then pigout on cheeseburgers.

What would you enjoy?
She has to work Valentines Day. I'm having some artwork framed for her. Hopefully it will be completed in time.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Valentine's day is just another day for me. I'm a widow. I guess the girls are my SO. They sure think so. 😸😸

My DD is my valentine too. She always has been. If DH were still here I would probably either make whatever he wanted to eat or order takeout from the Chinese place near us. That was always a favorite treat of his.

I have a half turkey breast in the freezer. I will roast it and the girls and I will share some. The rest will be used as a topper for other meals for them. They both adore turkey.