Question of the Day, Saturday the 3rd of September, 2022

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Hello and Happy Weekend

What are you looking forward to in the upcoming season change?

Drinking hot cocoa on the deck instead of ice cold lemonade.
The end of 90 degree temps and humidity

Cal and I snuggling closer

What are you looking forward to? Up north or down under

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm looking forward to baking again. I know, it sounds silly, but it's just been too hot and steamy around here to really enjoy baking. Just hanging out in the kitchen with some yeast and flour.

We're planning on a long weekend to Vermont with my brother and SIL. It's not really been much of a summer for Rick and me as I've had the eye surgeries and then the knee thing. Rick was in hospital. Losing Miss Amber has been hard. It will be good to get away, even if it's just for a weekend. We haven't gotten away at all, not even for a day trip here and there because it was hard for me to walk.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Working in the garden in Spring.. my favourite time. :)

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd like the warm weather too stay around. Say 70's to 80's. At least until Thanksgiving.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The end of 90 degree temps and humidity
I couldn't agree more! :agree:

I also agree it will be a pleasure to open the windows and get cool breezes especially at night. Carleton loves when the windows are open. He especially enjoys when the patio door is open so he can check out the squirrels, rabbits and birds from behind the patio screen. My other favorite part of the season changing is using the fireplace and sitting by a warm fire with a warm beverage.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There doesnt seem to be any good series or programmed on lately, they are all repeats or rubbish, so thays what I have to watch:)
That's is unfortunate. I have my bases covered with regard to TV selections. As I have several subscriptions on Dish TV.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cooler weather which will bring a major decrease in bugs. Especially cedar gnats. Flying teeth I call them. They slice off a piece of skin and suck the blood that forms. Hurts. So small they can fit through the screen.
Can't wait for them to leave, or die off, or do whatever they do in the cold weather.