Question of the Day, Saturday, the 30th of October, 2021

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, Hello and Happy day before Halloween!!👻🎃🦇

So I have a kind of Halloween question.

If you do this, you will have enough money to buy sanctuaries for cats and dogs, etc, all over the world as the prize is trillions of dollars.

Would you stay on an island alone where there are paranormal entities, the ghost of a dead serial killer, and much more scary visuals for one week? You would not be harmed but the trauma could be more than you could handle, but think of the prize.

Yes, I would do it. Would you?

maryloumulhall

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, Hello and Happy day before Halloween!!👻🎃🦇

So I have a kind of Halloween question.

If you do this, you will have enough money to buy sanctuaries for cats and dogs, etc, all over the world as the prize is trillions of dollars.

Would you stay on an island alone where there are paranormal entities, the ghost of a dead serial killer, and much more scary visuals for one week? You would not be harmed but the trauma could be more than you could handle, but think of the prize.

Yes, I would do it. Would you?
I would do it in a heartbeat no question about it I'm a Christian and Satan doesn't scare me so nothing on that island is going to scare me either and if it would help so many cats it would so be worth it sign me up I'm ready to go...lol

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I probably would. I would just close my eyes the whole time and listen to loud music on a headphone.

Before that, I'd make sure to finalize my will to ensure that the money will go to the right places because I am almost sure I won't survive the whole ordeal, anyway.