Question of The Day. Saturday the 29th of August

happybird

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No. I hate roller coasters. Being afraid of heights, I cannot keep my eyes open during the ride which makes it 10X scarier (according to my old boyfriend, who tried it out when he realized I never opened my eyes) and I despise the feeling of my stomach dropping. Gah. The only one I've ever liked (kinda) was the Big Bad Wolf at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg. It was doable. I tried all the rides there and at Kings Dominion, just to see, and it was bad. The water rides are okay. I think my irrational brain tells itself that if necessary, I can somehow swim to safety. :lol3: And once I liked the parking lot carnival one that spins around really fast and sticks you to the wall, but there were hallucinogens involved so that may be why I enjoyed it so much. Ah, my misspent youth. I will never ever ever get on the pirate boat that flips completely upside down or one of the tower drop things. No way.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Perfect question since yesterday we went to a huge fair called the Canadian National Exhibition. I love all the rides, I will go on anything.