Question Of The Day. Saturday The 27th of December

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Typically I do not make resolutions.  However, this year, both Tom and I were doing a great job at dieting for many months and the past couple of months since holiday season hit,  we've both slacked off a lot.  And, we're both not happy about it.  I told him yesterday to enjoy what he can now because once 2015 hits we're both back to a healthier way of eating.  
You and me both......

I also need to start using my camera more again.

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I'm going to learn how to hula hoop!

for a while i was actually doing this. We have some local hooper girls who are very good. i got invited to go practice with them every Thursday night. i didn't start out as bad as i thought, but was only able to get some of the smaller tricks down. i had to stop going due to a change in work schedule but its definitely fun and great exercise. i have an empty room in my apartment and i would put music on and practice. When i moved my custom made hoop got lost in the shuffle...there's sites you can go to to get a special one made for you. have fun!!!!!!!

my resolutions:

to start managing my money better ( i became terrible at it)

to stay within a healthy weight range

to continue to excel at my job and make more money

would love to start meditating everyday but im not sure about making it a resolution yet.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please think about this a bit.  It is better if we want to
lose weight so WE look good, so WE feel better.  Doing this 'for someone else' tends not to be effective, not permanent weight loss
When my daughter got married, the first time, she suggested I lose some weight
for myself. The opposite happened. I ate more. I have never binge but I ate more cakes and chocolates. After the wedding i went back to normal eating.